Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3D/4D Baby Girl

Six months into my pregnancy, I signed up for the Sara Study at UAMS, and thankfully a few weeks ago, I got the call that I had made the list!

For those of you who do not reside in Arkansas, UAMS is a large research hospital here in Little Rock.  It is not where we are delivering our sweet baby girl, but is another hospital here in town.  They
are currently conducting a study of pregnant moms 30 weeks+ to test brain waves and fetal activity with the use of non-invasive sound and light.  In return, I get FREE 3D/4D pictures of our sweet baby girl every 2 weeks!!!!  Fair exchange?!?... I think so!!  Considering normal ultra sound pictures like these are $150 and insurance does not pay for them.

Here are a couple of photos we have gotten of our sweet baby so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment